Skip to content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to Open Competitions and supersede any BRS terms and conditions
1. The competition will be run under R & A and local rules.
2. Ties will be decided on card countback.
3. No competitor may win more than one prize.
4. All players must have a current CONGU handicap and be a full playing member of a golf club affiliated to the Scottish, English, Welsh or Irish golf unions.
5. Refunds must be requested by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by entrants who cancel more than two weeks prior to the closing date.
6. Refunds will not be given to entrants who withdraw within two weeks of the competition date.
7. If the competition is cancelled by the club a full refund will be made.
8. In the event of cancellation, the competition will NOT be replayed.
9. All competitors MUST register at the appropriate registration point prior to commencement of play; failure to do so may result in disqualification.